Friday, July 15, 2011

Janet's Famous Baked Beans in my Bean Pot





I have for years made Baked Beans for all family gatherings, funeral dinners and pot lucks.  This Free Bean Pot Recipe is easy to make and not expensive and goes well with alot of main courses.  I recently found that making them in my Bean Pot or as some call it the Magic Pot is much better.  I can transport the dish easy and my beans stay warm for several hours.  I hope you will try this recipe and then leave a comment telling how you enjoyed it.
Following is my recipe for my Baked Beans in a Bean Pot.


Janet's Famous Quick and Easy Baked Beans
Tuscan Home Bean Pot


 4      16 oz. cans of Showboat Pork and Beans                                                         
3      Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2   Cup of brown sugar (more it you like them sweet)
1      Cup of chopped onion
1/2   Cup of  green pepper
 1lb.   Hillshire Polish Sausage Kielbasa
          (slice in 1/2 inch pices). 

Place beans in the Bean Pot and add the remaining ingredients.  I reserve some of the Kielbasa to lay on top of the beans. 

Bake for 325 for 1 1/2 hours. 


janetnorris.com




linked to:  At the Picket Fence

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete